[ubuntu-in] Gutsy 64 bit troubles.

Prateek Sharma prateek3.14 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 03:31:00 GMT 2007

I guess these are the relevant parts of my xorg.xconf.
So far, i have not had any graphics related problems - have tried
ubuntu, suse, knoppix.

---
Section "Device"
	Identifier	"Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] 661/741/760 PCI/AGP or
662/761Gx PCIE VGA Display Adapter"
	Boardname	"SiS Real256E"
	Busid		"PCI:1:0:0"
	Driver		"sis"
	Screen	0
	Vendorname	"SiS"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
	Identifier	"Default Screen"
	Device		"Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] 661/741/760 PCI/AGP or
662/761Gx PCIE VGA Display Adapter"
	Monitor		"Generic Monitor"
	Defaultdepth	24
	SubSection "Display"