[ubuntu-in] Need Help

Sanjeev Divekar sanjeevdivekar at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 05:17:28 GMT 2007

Hi,

I am running samll S/W Development Company. We developed mainly in Windows
Enviornment. Now I feel that we must shift to FOSS.
I tried various distributions among that i found Ubuntu is better for
Hardcore Windows user. Toward FOSS my first step was uninstalling MS-Office
and installing Open Office. I also tried to setup Unbutu server for my
Office with the help of Red Hat Profesional but it failed.

I am seeking Ubuntu Professional Support for:

1. Ubuntu Samba + LDAP Domain Server.
2. Single Sign for All Windows Client. (XP and 2000)
3. Mail Server
4. Trac
5. VSS
6. Any kind of Wiki
7. Squid Proxy for PPPOE Internet Connection.

*Location: Dombivali (Mumbai)*

I am ready to pay affordable fee towards consultancy charges.
--
Warm Regards,
Sanjeev