[ubuntu-in] Guide for installing useful apps on Ubuntu Gutsy

nan budh nanbudh at yahoo.co.in
Thu Nov 22 06:48:08 GMT 2007

Nilesh Trivedi <nilesh.tr at gmail.com> wrote:
Well, lets go for a quick solution. I have removed the said page from
Ubuntu-in. :-)

But I do think it is an useful doc. There are no absolutes and
everyone's practical solution will differ. Ubuntu includes non-free
software by default too (drivers, firefox). Claiming that people
should adopt your practical solution over their own, especially when
coming from people espousing freedom, might not go too well.

cheers
nilesh

Nilesh I would like to have a look at your doc. And as a side comment i think such guides are not unnecessary. Put it up somewhere else.
cheers
nanbudh