[ubuntu-in] New to the list..

aswin sahadevan aswinms at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 16:18:34 GMT 2007

Hello all...!
  My introduction : I met Parthan and Anjaan at BarCamp5 Bangalore and
that's partly the reason i am part of this list now, I am a final year
Telecom engineering student who has been enjoying Ubuntu as a user for
almost a year now.. and totally in love with it! I also work part time with
the Tech team in NCBS <http://www.ncbs.res.in> when time permits, a helping
hand never hurts i guess. I work at another place as a football match
reporter, of course they don't allow me to travel to London to watch
matches, but this is the job that gives me my pocket money and has nothing
to do with Ubuntu or anything remotely technical.As a football fanatic and
player it is a dream job of sorts, so no complaints. I am happy to be a part
of the Indian Ubuntu community and hello again!
Cheers,
Aswin.