[ubuntu-in] My Ubuntu 7.10 Problems

Vivek Khurana hiddenharmony at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 05:36:42 GMT 2007

<TOP POST>
 Dear Biju,
 Please ask one question in one email. Such a long message is
truncated by almost every web based email client.
 Also, it si difficult to track so many questions in one email thread.
You do not need to pay any price for shooting four separate email to
the mailing with each mail containing one questi0on and its
description.

regards
VK

On Nov 10, 2007 11:52 AM, Biju Mathew <exx_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>  After a couple of years with Windows I have finally decided to shift to
> Linux. With some help of other posters on thinkdigit.com/forum I finally
> decide to try out Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon (AMD64 install). The install went
> fine and I was able to install Ubuntu without a hassle. Now Ive been using
> Ubuntu for several days nw and just had a few more questions.

[message clipped]

regards
VK