[ubuntu-in] This is about Ubuntu Indian Members..

Bhavani Shankar R right2bhavi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 23:39:39 GMT 2007

On 11/1/07, nan budh <nanbudh at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> *Bhavani Shankar R <right2bhavi at gmail.com>* wrote:
>
> OK I admit and I quit.........I better do my media center work rather than
> stepping into the community........
> Bhavani Shankar.
>
> Bhavani, please...Either quit or stay..its been maybe 10th time you r
> saying that u r quitting. cmon man. u do what u want to, its been a week now
> that you have been the center of controversy, are'nt u tired?

No way i m quitting... Its really  sad  having  a  long  argument(Like a
brawl, and thereby creating a bad impression) for my ideas and you guys
tested me out on it I think so... No problems... any contradictions... I can
give n number of points and examples to illustrate it... and I said i was
quitting due to my own anger spilling the beans... and no tiredness at all!
I can linger on even if every one gives response negatively... (I am quite
acquainted at the answer tracker giving replies to n number of questions
even if the answer proposed is correct!).. I have come here to stay...

Regards
Bhavani Shankar.