[ubuntu-in] hi false positive spam rate for ubuntu india list

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Tue May 29 08:24:34 BST 2007

I was just glancing through my spam folder for gmail, and out of 700
messages, marked as spam, I had about 10 false positives for mails
sent to Ubuntu India mailing list, and 1 false positive that had been
sent to a blender related list, all other mails were legitimate spam.

Thus others using gmail might want to check their spam box and see if
they are experience similar false positive rates.  If so, we need to

LetterRip