[ubuntu-in] Problems Internet My Parents (now in Delhi)

Anurag Mishra mishranurag at gmail.com
Mon May 28 05:04:02 BST 2007

The laptop has an internal modem and my parents have been unable to
configure it.  They live in Lansdowne and there are no hopes of getting
broadband there.  They will be in Delhi for few days in first week of June,
so I was wondering if somebody could help them there in configuring it.

Anurag

On 5/27/07, Roshan <d_rosh2001 at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> --- Sri ranga wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > Even for broadband connection, DSL Modem is
> > required!!  Perhaps Laptop has
> > built-in DSL Modem?!
>
> No, that laptop won't have a built-in DSL modem.
> May be, he has purchased a dial-up account and needs
> help regarding that. That laptop may have an internal
> modem.
>
> --
> FSF of India Associate Fellow - http://www.gnu.org.in
> S K Somaiya College of ASC- http://www.somaiya.edu/sksasc
> ubunturos @ freenode
>

>       Download prohibited? No problem! To chat from any browser without
> download, Click Here: http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php

Anurag Mishra
Graduate Research Assistant,
Biological Systems Engineering,
Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA-24061.
Phone: (540) 231 -2083 (office)
(540) 239-4436 (cell)

"Is this the future mankind planned for?"