[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu-IN meet (informal)

Onkar Shinde onkarshinde at gmail.com
Mon May 21 18:29:45 BST 2007

Hi all,

As it is being discussed on our IRC channel for some time, this is a
call for a community meeting/gathering.
Place is Pune. Time is 2nd weekend of June.
This is an informal meet. It may not at all be related to Ubuntu. We
just want to meet, talk with, hear other community members. There is
no agenda. There is no booking for any conference hall. The venue for
meet and discussion can be anyone's place in Pune. If the season is
good, we can go for one day tour somewhere.

Please let me know who is interested.

Onkar
Don't ask why - the reason is the same.