[ubuntu-in] Alternative to Tally

Ravi Shanker ra21vi at gmail.com
Sat May 19 15:31:19 BST 2007

None of them is suited much for Indian tax system. Kalkulate is linux
client, it is neither opensource nor free and can't replace Tally.

GNUcash is general finance management system, which is little confusing
and it is either not a replacement to Tally.
If you want to confirm it, please try someones Tally and see what the
feature it has,.

--
Ravi S. Kr
Email : ra21vi at gmail.com