[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu-In Site Re structure

Soumyadip Modak soumyadip.modak at gmail.com
Sun May 13 18:01:22 BST 2007

> Hi all,
>         I would say it would be cool if you guys go with moinmoin some
> of the things going with it are :-
>
> 1. GPL software
> 2. Graphical toolbar for editing
> 3. Ability to render as docbook as & when one needs them.
> 4. Ability to remove pages & spam with one click
> 5. Robust roadmap ahead
>        http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MoinMoinTodo/Release_1.6.0
> 6. Most importantly, Ubuntu uses it
>
> http://test.wikiwikiweb.de/
> http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/WikiSandBox
>
>  Not in any way connected with the project but seems pretty cool what
> they are upto.
> - --
>           Shirish Agarwal

When the initial website was setup, it was decided via a poll open to
all members of the Ubuntu India LoCo team, to base the site on
Mediawiki. I don't remember any issues that cropped up as a result of
using Mediawiki, so suggesting that we throw the current site away and
start afresh with MoinMoin is counter-productive IMHO

--
Soumyadip Modak
soumyadip.modak at gmail.com
soumyadip at ubuntu-in.org