[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu-IN Restructure (Follow up)

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Sun May 13 14:30:07 BST 2007

Hi People,

Since we received positive feedback for the new website structure, I
have created two new wiki pages namely Projects and Documentation. The
events page is now being considered to be a blog page. Until then I
will put it up as a seperate wiki page itself. Since I am not a web
admin and have been looking around for the admins, I am unable to link
to the below pages from the Main Page. Once this is done, the Help
page will not contain all those infos which have now been moved and
sectioned. Instead it would contain the following

Editors Help - Contain wiki editing help (basics)
Joining the Team
Help with contacting the Ubuntu-IN tam through mailing list and IRC.

The new pages that have been created are below. Admins please link
them from the Main Page.

Documentation: http://ubuntu-in.org/wiki/Documentation
Projects: http://ubuntu-in.org/wiki/Projects

Reggies.