[ubuntu-in] Education thru' Ubuntu > Small Business Units

Sachin Gopal sachinnambiar at gmail.com
Thu May 10 09:18:45 BST 2007

Hi,

Can also we have a group which exclusively looks at small businesses
adopting ubuntu?
We could help them make a transition to Ubuntu, address small issues or
problems associated.
This way we will also know the business users problems first hand!

I will take the initiative of co-ordinating efforts in talking to people,
holding informal/formal
seminars etc. if i can have volunteers with technical knowledge to enlist.

This is just a suggestion along the lines of the one suggestion by Mr. Rao
earlier  with
regards to education.

Regards,
Sachin Gopal
Indian Pneumatic & Hydraulic Co. Pvt Ltd.