[ubuntu-in] How about a glade-gnome-3 tutorial?

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Sun May 6 07:54:24 BST 2007

Hi all,
         How about having a glade-gnom-3 tutorial, there is already a glade2
tutorial at
http://www.kplug.org/glade_tutorial/glade2_tutorial/glade2_introduction.html.
 I'm just starting to understand how things work there, while being no
programmer but
just to make mockups. I can supply all the screenshots for the new version
if somebody
is willing to see if there are changes to be made in the tutorial with the
introduction of
glade-gnome-3 .  Please pm me only if you are committed to seeing this
through, giving
attribution to the original authors & the site from where we took it,
perhaps making it
more cleaner, easier for everybody to use.
--
          Shirish Agarwal
  This work is licensed under the CCNSP 1.0 License. To view a copy of this

GNUPGP  729A8B17