[ubuntu-in] Introduction

June Bug junegeek at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 17:40:40 GMT 2007

Hi folks, my name's June (aka Sneha). I jus added myself to the Indian Ubuntu list.. I've been on the Linuxchix list for over a year now. I've used SUSE 9.3/10.1, Fedore core1 and 5 along with Ubuntu 5.10 and 6.1. I personally like Ubuntu a lot cause of its interface and user friendliness. I've been using Ubuntu for about 7-8 months in and out now.

As for the academic front, I am a second year BA (English literature) student.
I hope I can contribute in some way or the other to the Ubuntu community since I admire and appreciate Linux and Open source a lot. :)

Thanks and cheers!
June :)

The Bug