[ubuntu-in] ntfs file system

unni krishnan unnikrishnan.a at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 08:46:05 GMT 2007

No you are not right. The all happend because some problems in ubuntu-in
list. When ever i send a mail to this list i will get a bounce from the list
saying that " your mail has to be confirmed by list moderator . If he
accepts i will be send to mailing list or you will get the bounce notice " .
I had send the problem about 2 weeks earlier after waiting for list aprooval
i went for www.ubuntuforum.org where i got a better explaination for the
solution of my problem. After that i got the moderator aprooval and then got
the response from the list.

i suggest ntfs-config because installing ntfs-config will automatically
install ntfs-3g also. Ntfs-config gives a good graphical user interface
configuring ntfs-3g. If you are keen to know how to configure ntfs-3g
manually i think its better to go for ntfs-3g only

here is a link that i got from ubuntu forum