[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu Studio opens up

Gora Mohanty gora at sarai.net
Tue Jun 12 18:29:42 BST 2007

On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 19:38 +0530, Soumyadip Modak wrote:
> Ubuntu Studio is now officially available. Get it here :
> http://ubuntustudio.org/downloads
[...]

Incidentally, we have a copy of it at Sarai, CSDS, in Delhi,
and you are free to come by and make a copy. Please remember
to get a blank DVD (that is right, a DVD, and not a CD as it
is a ~900MB ISO). We have been making some minimal use of it,
and it looks pretty nice, with a low-latency kernel, and good
audio packages. The best thing is that you can mix and match
packages from Ubuntu Feisty.

Regards,
Gora