[ubuntu-in] Upgrading Ubuntu

Roshan d_rosh2001 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jun 6 16:36:01 BST 2007

--- Arghya wrote:

> I cannot download the ISO file. It would take me
> days to do it!!! Is it
> available like the Desktop CD's?

It is not available from Shipit service (something
that I assume, you intended to say).

Find out who is near to you and has this resource,
using the following page
http://www.ubuntu-in.org/wiki/CDRequest to request a
copy of the Alternate CD.

Also, note, while replying, only quote the necessary /
relevant text and purge rest.

I guess, you are subscribed to the Digest mode. If you
are interested only to read emails to the list, keep
this mode of subscription the same (though I see this
to be unlikely).

If you are interested in reply (sending / receiving)
emails to / from the list, change the mode of
subscription using the introductory email the mailing
list sent you when you subscribed. (In other words,
click on "No" radio button for Digest Mode).

--
FSF of India Associate Fellow - http://www.gnu.org.in
S K Somaiya College of ASC- http://www.somaiya.edu/sksasc

      Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php