[ubuntu-in] [news] Mark Shuttleworth's talks Dell, Hardware, *buntu 7.10 and more

Roshan d_rosh2001 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jun 1 17:28:12 BST 2007

--- Soumyadip Modak wrote:

> Here is a tip. There is no point posting news
> articles (etc.) on the
> list. Startup a new section called news on the wiki
> and start posting
> there. Ask the admins to try some way of displaying
> the 5 most recent
> news articles on the main page.

If there are regular postings of news about *buntu and
related to *buntu, probably, content could be
syndicated on to the website using some script.
But I don't note many stories (on websites I visit)
and therefore post any particular story / article to
the list.
Besides, if there are *lot* of hits, it would be worth
doing it.

--
FSF of India Associate Fellow - http://www.gnu.org.in
S K Somaiya College of ASC- http://www.somaiya.edu/sksasc