[ubuntu-in] Hello

Pramod A pramod.atre at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 18:40:25 BST 2007

Hi,
Thank u ...
Though i was working on UNIX and C it was related to system programming and
shell scripting.
I have used that baraha software... Are you asking me to code something like
that?? u mean coede?? If yes, This is a great opportunity... I want to do my
best in this...
However, i will be more inclined towards hardware stuff (Since iam from EEE
background).. like firmware, device drivers (Iam not sure how
difficult/challenging it is to write one..)..

Actually, iam having a loads of problems in setting up an internet
connection on my ubuntu system.
(I guess i have a non-compateable LAN card.. ) Iam working on this...
Hopefully i will be able to reesolve this.. It would be great if you can
suggest something from u r rich exeriences...

Thanks and Regards,
Pramod.