[ubuntu-in] Petition to PM to Ratify Convention Against Torture

Ramnarayan.K ramnarayan.k at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 08:27:45 BST 2007

Hi,

This is def off topic but i am sure it is relevant to all of us. Would
appreciate your taking time to read and sign this.

Please read the following mails regarding India's shocking lack of
ratification on convention on torture. Till date there are less than 1000
signatures to this petition to the Indian PM - I request you to please sign
the petition and forward it to as many indians as you can.

ram
Munsiari