[ubuntu-in] ubuntu-in Digest, Vol 12, Issue 12 (<--change this)

Roshan d_rosh2001 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Feb 28 17:52:18 GMT 2007

--- Gaurav wrote:

> Hi!

Hey Gaurav,

> I live in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Anyone there
> having Edgy disk?? I have
> downloaded Feisty Herd-4 in case anyone requires
> that please reply.

Please truncate content from your emails to the list
that are irrelavant. Also, while replying to a thread,
keep the thread's subject.(I have included this note
in the subject) For that you, should _*not*_ use the
Digest mode.
Find out more about using this mailing list using the
following URL

http://www.ubuntu-in.org/wiki/Mailing_list_FAQ

No intentions of sarcasm; since you have downloaded
Feisty Herd 4, you could still download Edgy Eft from
Ubuntu's website.

--
FSF of India Associate Fellow
http://www.gnu.org.in