[ubuntu-in] ubuntu-in Digest, Vol 12, Issue 12

Roshan d_rosh2001 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Feb 19 17:41:15 GMT 2007

--- Alok Shenoy wrote:

> I wouldn't mind holding the fort in Mumbai/Bombay.
> How do we get about
> transacting the CD's? Just let me know, can mail me
> offline too.

Hey Alok, great job! As you have already been
informed, the CD's are at HBCSE.

> BTW, I new to the mailing list, so introduction is
> in order :
> My name is Alok Shenoy, from Mumbai. I'm doing my
> Third Year B.Tech in Dyes
> and Intermediates [ basically organic chemistry ].

Amazing, more diversity in the software world.

> I've been using Ubuntu
> for about 2 years now. Started in 2005.

Fabulous! What do you use Ubuntu for?

A few points to note
a. Always remove content not required in your email
(in your case, the forwaded message was the problem)

b. Always mention a relavant subject line instead of
"ubuntu-in Digest, ..."

c. Consequence of the first, reply should include only
relavant content.

--
FSF-India Fellow Associate
http://www.gnu.org.in