[ubuntu-in] Volunteers for Zonal CD Distribution

shashi hv shashi.hv at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 06:08:49 GMT 2007

Thats cool.... Then in that case, i want it immeadiately... How do i
get that CD? you can call me at 9900523621(bangalore). And also i want
to know that you guys are by any chance working on some of the
linux/ubuntu projects. Bcoz am interested in working in that direction
as well. Any details????

Regards,
shashi