[ubuntu-in] Clean Install or Dist Upgrade - which is better

Parag Kothari parag.kothari at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 11:11:12 GMT 2007

I disagree that Automatix screws up the system... I have done dist-upgrades
at all times without any problems... Its always a great idea to have a
separate home partition as it saves all ur preferences even if u go for a
fresh install...

Check my websites at http://vfriendz.com and http://shubhvivaah.net