[ubuntu-in] Searching a local mentor nearest to me

Amit Kumar Saha dandolls at yahoo.co.in
Fri Aug 17 20:39:51 BST 2007

Hi Rajib,

--- Rajib Biswas <biswrajib at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> I am a new member from Siliguri, District
> Darjeeling, West Bengal, India. I
> am actively doing all my jobs using Ubuntu and
> almost forgot Windows. But I
> am facing a few hitches. I am sure somebody out
> there can help me.
> I wish to locate another member who is nearest to
> me.  Starting at city
> level, is there anybody residing at Siliguri? After
> that, is there anyone
> from Darjeeling district? If not, who is nearest to
> me within West Bengal?

Welcome to the community :)

I belong to Siliguri, but do not stay there :(.
Anyways, you can contact me off-list if you please at
this email or better at <amitsaha.in at gmail.com>

As far as help is concerned, do not hesitate to post
your queries here. You will have more than one mentor
:)

Cheers!

Amit Kumar Saha
http://amitsaha.in.googlepages.com