[ubuntu-in] SCIM all Indian Languages Baraha system

Dinbandhu dinbandhu at sprynet.com
Thu Aug 16 15:30:18 BST 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-16 at 12:17 +0530, Gora Mohanty wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 20:37 -0400, Dinbandhu wrote:
> [...]
> > I have read through the directions you provided...
> [...]
>
> The installation process is quite easy, and I have simplified it
> further (see below). ...
>
> To get the simplified version, download
> http://oriya.sarovar.org/download/remap_util.zip
> Unzip the file, which will create a sub-directory util/. To install,
> in a terminal type:
>   unzip remap_util.zip
>   cd util
>   make
>   sudo make install

I followed the above directions, but got the below error. Please see
this terminal output below:

swarup at swarup-laptop:~$ unzip /home/swarup/Desktop/remap_util.zip
Archive:  /home/swarup/Desktop/remap_util.zip
  inflating: util/Bits.pm
  inflating: util/remap_lang
  inflating: util/Makefile
swarup at swarup-laptop:~$ cd util
swarup at swarup-laptop:~/util$ make
make: Nothing to be done for `all'.
swarup at swarup-laptop:~/util$ sudo make install
Password:
../mkinstalldirs /usr/local/bin
make: ../mkinstalldirs: Command not found
make: *** [install] Error 127

Regards,
Swarup