[ubuntu-in] SCIM keymap for Hindi Baraha system

Dinbandhu dinbandhu at sprynet.com
Wed Aug 15 19:32:19 BST 2007

On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 23:36 +0530, Gora Mohanty wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-08-14 at 15:42 -0400, Dinbandhu wrote:
> [...]
> > I just downloaded this, and it is strange but none of the amendments
> > were functioning.
> [...]
>
> This is strange, as I see nothing wrong in the steps you used for
> downloading the file. Did you remember to copy the new version to
> /usr/share/m17n, and restart SCIM?

You are right. I had forgotten to restart SCIM. But now, since then I
have shut down and rebooted my computer. And so now I see that indeed
the first set of fixes from yesterday are working fine.

...And now I have installed the final set of fixes which you've just
sent, and will log out and back in to test the Hindi keyboard
definitively with these final changes. I will write back to the list and
let you know if everything is working properly.

Regards,
Swarup