[ubuntu-in] SCIM all Indian Languages Baraha system

Gora Mohanty gora at sarai.net
Wed Aug 15 18:18:28 BST 2007

On Tue, 2007-08-14 at 18:36 +0530, withblessings at gmail.com wrote:
> Dear Swaroop/Gora,
> With reference to other scripts, with help of MSwindow's baraha, I
> feel it can be sort out.
> As I know Kannada and Telugu scripts (both scripts almost identical),
> I will test it
> and feed back to you. Based on test feedback other scripts can decided
> easily.
[...]

As Dinbandhu points out, it would make sense to wait a day or two
before starting to test the keyboards, as that will give us time
to fix the bugs in the Hindi keyboard, which would otherwise show
up in all the rest. I will notify the group once the keyboards for
other languages are ready for testing.

Regards,
Gora