[ubuntu-in] SCIM keymap for Hindi and Bengali Baraha etc

withblessings at gmail.com withblessings at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 06:33:48 BST 2007

Hi Swarupm
I am using baraha in MSwindows for long time. Since baraha type kannada in
Ubuntu7.04 are  not available and does not function correctly, uninstalled
and instead using LiveCD.

If you are developing baraha type for all Indian languages, I will assist
you to test(using
LiveCD)  in Kannada, Telugu and  Hindi by comparing with MSwindows' baraha
and feed back toyou for further improvement.
-74yrs old