[ubuntu-in] MY Information

Aseem Sood aseemsood at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 06:26:03 BST 2007

Hi Vivek,

The best way to learn Linux is to start using it. And here is how you may want to start :

1. Choose a Linux distribution and install it
Read around to see what people are using and saying about different linux distros and select one. e.g. read this article.
http://www.desktoplinux.com/articles/AT3269115798.html

I would suggest you to choose Ubuntu as I love it.

2. Start using it for anything and everything you do on your on computer. If you get stuck somewhere, read the web for answers to the same.
If you choose Ubuntu, then this book may come in handy for you.
Moving to Ubuntu LinuxBy
											Marcel Gagné
http://book.opensourceproject.org.cn/distrib/ubuntu/movingtoubuntu/

Cheers,