[ubuntu-in] SCIM keymap for Hindi Baraha system

withblessings at gmail.com withblessings at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 07:55:25 BST 2007

Gora,
Appreciate for developing baraha type(for linux) which is single phonetic
layout for all Indian languages.
You can access to Baraha which is FREE download.
Please  visit www.bahara.com  where all details required by you are
available. Free Download Baraha software and experiment with You can  change
baraha from Kannada to Hindi  as default also.
You can even  translate from one lang to another choice of lang and reverse
it etc. even if you don't know other Indian Languages.

In this context please develop Linux single phonetic key layout for all
Indian langauges and should  not be restricted to Hindi.only
As example I will type all Indian languages avialable typing phonetic key
layout -(by using  BarahaIME1.0 tool)  in MSwindows. If you type phonetic
way like "ka" or  "kra" or "kA",  output in  different  languages are
indicated below  No halant used in Baraha software !!
ka  = ಕ , क,  க,   క,  ക, ક, ਕ,  ক্ক ,
kra = ಕ್ರ , क्र, க்ர, క్ర , ക്ര, ક્ર, ਕ੍ਰ , ক্র
kA  =  ಕಾ, का, கா, కా, കാ, કા, ਕਾ, কা,