[ubuntu-in] How to Use GPRS mobile office in Ubuntu

Francis Bosco ifrbose at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 16:27:04 BST 2007

I am using airtel mobile office GPRS net connection in my Motorolla phone.
for connecting my systems to internet thru' GPRS there is one option in my
motorolla phone tools software. Basically that software which was given to
me along with phone designed for windows platform i want to have that option
in my Ubuntu Sytem. How can i get it? Any equalent options available?

--
Regards
Bose.