[ubuntu-in] INTRODUCTION

Gaurav Mishra lists at gauravmishra.info
Mon Apr 30 21:43:30 BST 2007

On 4/30/07, subhanil CHOWDHURY <subhanilc at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> Sorry I did not introduce myself in the last email.
> I am Subhanil a PhD student in JNU pursuing my studies
> in Economics.
Glad to know you Subhanil , JNU has got some very good enthusiast in
Linux ,Bioinformatics Prof Andrew lynn is one of the prominent member
of indian Linux User group , Even last sunday we have a meet there in
JNU of ILUGD, I will suggest you strongly to join these Meetings.

Apart from that Dhwani and Soumyadip are the two PHD students in
BioInformatics i know who have a very keen interest in Linux, Hope you
interact with them , Le me know if any more information is needed