[ubuntu-in] Need Help

Ravi Shanker ra21vi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 19:47:22 BST 2007

You need to be sure you installed all the plugins right. I can play
almost all videos (except some real vids) on my Box in TOtem. Also, VLC
doesnt look well in this built with the audio quality.

Also, VLC has its own decoders.

FOr audio play, you may like to look at
Audacious, (XMMS and Beep-Media-players fork)...
Right click on the music.mp3 file, properties and set the default
program to handle that.
I think that will solve that problem.