[ubuntu-in] What to do of Old Ubuntu Disc

Roshan d_rosh2001 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Apr 25 07:54:27 BST 2007

--- Gaurish Sharma wrote:

> i distributed the disc to my class but got most of
> them back with a comment
> "WTF it is?, "

Was that a LIVE CD? Did they install it blindly?
Without reading? Without asking you how-to ?

> God i am tired of making people switch, from now on
> i just order one disc
> only.

Umm. You need not put efforts to *force* people to
switch. You need to put efforts to *help* _interested_
people to switch. Alternatively, if *convince* is the
right word used, and probably would be the correct
way, may be, you can make people *switch*.

--
FSF of India Associate Fellow - http://www.gnu.org.in
S K Somaiya College of ASC- http://www.somaiya.edu/sksasc

      Add online presence to your web pages, find out how here - http://messenger.yahoo.com/addpresence.php