[ubuntu-in] Hi !

Ravi S. Kumar ra21vi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 15:24:06 BST 2007

You can use any laptop with ubuntu, make sure it has more than 256 MB
RAM... now, since you dont have to pay for software, so you can invest
as much on hardware... buy laptop with more ram and good Graphics..
thats all... But please dont buy Acer (personal experience, its battery
life is so short, you will realise it in just 2 months)..

Dell and Lenevo is good.