[ubuntu-in] [Fwd: to know about ubuntu]

Ravi Kumar ra21vi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 15:18:27 BST 2007

Yeah, good,
But there wont be any cost using the Ubuntu, so as well, Ubuntu wont pay u
anything if you make several users.
Its just the Freedom.
Did Gandhi asked you to pay some to him, cuz he is fighting in DHOTI to
bring new era to India, SWATANTRA BHARAT.
After almost 60 years, We really enjoying Freedom. See the Development we
have now. ANd you might not have even dreamt of it, if we are not
independent.
Same is true in every field. If we get Freedom in our digital world, we will
be so much technically developed, I cannt tell you.
The proprietary  software and companies  just ignore knowledge sharing,
means preventing you to learn anything. Hey, why dont you pay some time
reading the EULA and other licenses from Microsoft. You will get pity, when
it says, Microsoft doest allow you to all the extents, and may seize the
right anytime if it seems appropriate. So what you paid for.

Its like Pepsodent will come out with its license like "Only one person at a
time, and once in day is allowed to use Pepsodent, and thats not more than 1
gm of it at a time. How will be life then, your family with its own
pepsodent. LOL

Thats why we are fighting Freedom. Give some time learning the benefits. And
also, it is more stable than Micro$oft windows, as far as i know, but little
slower than MS in GUI term.
Anyway, we got light, we have hope, and soon we will be in complete
daylight.

Thanks

--
-=Ravi=-