[ubuntu-in] Alternate install cd

sathish kumar sash2017 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Sep 16 09:16:29 BST 2006

hi mayank,
                   i read your mail.tell exactly which cd you want(ubuntu 5.10)
  let me tell my story.the first time i ordered ubuntu cds i got the cds and had to pay 500 rupee for no reason and i want to give away some cds for i want money please help me and ill try out your request.
                                                              regards
                                                                  sathish

Mayank Garg <Mayank.Garg at tatatel.co.in> wrote:

Hi Friends
I am living at Lucknow and using Breezy for Last one year.
Can anybody send me the alternate install cd as I could not upgrade to
Dapper due to slow internet connection.
I can transfer the cost by internet banking.
My address is
Mayank Garg
C-983, Indira nagar
Opp Lekhraj Nagina
Lucknow.
Thanks in advance

Regards
Mayank Garg
9235509714

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.TATATELESERVICES LTD. (including its group companies) shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. TATA TELESERVICES LTD. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.