[ubuntu-in] [Fwd: Help in Programming with ubuntu]

Baishampayan Ghose b.ghose at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 4 08:09:43 BST 2006

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Help in Programming with ubuntu
Date: 	Sun, 3 Sep 2006 10:45:32 +0100 (BST)
From: 	Ganesh <g_ruturaj at yahoo.co.in>
To: 	b.ghose at ubuntu.com

Respected sir ,
 i have got your email id from ubuntu.com i am using your ubuntu
ver.5.10 from last year it is so excellant and i am interest to use and
fomous ubuntu in Pune and i will trying best of my level. but many
problem want to share with you like which programming software will run
in ubuntu  many program shown in *Add* *Aplication which is required Cd
support but not available in Cd ( Live Cd or Install CD ) i am
interested to join Ubuntu team how may i join i am able to work for
ubuntu As free of Cost . well this is only one mail i am  sending you
programming software problem . i am sending my contact no.*
**
*as soon as possible try to connect me through Ph No.*
**
*my office no is 020-26989769*
*or send me Sms on +91-9890497016 or +91-9881158135*
**
**
*hope you will solve my problem*
**
*Thank you*
**
*Ganesh Pandar*

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/in/yanswers/*http://in.answers.yahoo.com/>
Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8.
Get it NOW
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/in/messengertagline/*http://in.messenger.yahoo.com>

- --
Baishampayan Ghose <b.ghose at ubuntu.com>
Ubuntu -- Linux for Human Beings
http://www.ubuntu.com/

1024D/86361B74
BB2C E244 15AD 05C5 523A  90E7 4249 3494 8636 1B74