[ubuntu-in] FireFox Mouse Problem

Priyank khamitkar priyank_khamitkar at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 21 21:38:30 BST 2006

>     There is a strange problem with my browser these days, whenever i
> start using Internet and open some webpages in firefox a strange
> malfunctioning occurs, after every 2 seconds
 the pointer generates right
> click event and a popup menu occurs. Its creating lots of problem. The
> same case happened with me while using firefox for windows

Try with a different mouse. May be the mouse is broken.

Regards,
BG

Tried with three different mouse
if
the problem was with the mouse while playing games or doing other stuff
it would have created problem but this happens only while browsing.
Even after connecting to the internet and surfing normal HTML files
nothing happens but as soon as 'aspx' pages starts loading (pages used
in orkut & yahoo) these malfuntioning happens.