[ubuntu-in] BSNL Broadband

G Rajesh ganesanrajesh at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 11:42:01 BST 2006

Hello Priyank,
I am sure if Mr BG's idea works, because I could not. Here is what I
did.
Run the command 'sudo pppoeconf', rest is self explanatory. After that
connect to net using the command, 'pon dsl-provider' and disconnect
using 'poff'. You may choose an option to enable it during boot time
during configuration.
I wish ubuntu could make adsl work with network manager as fc5 does. Let
us hope it in edgy!!
Bye,
Rajesh