[ubuntu-in] Hello, i am a new member.

Prateek Sharma prateek3.14 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 16:26:05 GMT 2006

Hello folks,
It is really wonderful knowing about this Ubuntu- India mailing list.
I think that this is a great opportunity for us to get to know each
other and more importantly, i believe, help in spreading Ubuntu in
this country.
I have been using Ubuntu-dapper since June. I was floored by Ubuntu's
simplicity and amazed by the ubuntu philosophy. I am a hard-core
Ubuntu fan, and obviously use it as my primary OS (the other being
Suse 10.0).
In my college, i am trying to make people switch to Ubuntu, with some
success. Really hope that this community effort can bring success to
Ubuntu in India as well as the world.

Prateek Sharma