[ubuntu-in] GTK apps not displaying menu text

RajaSekhar Yeruva ysrajasekharreddy at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 11:40:21 GMT 2006

happened to of also. all i did was admin >language
setup >then installer pops up saying you need to
install some thing. after installing it worked for me.
if that does not help. install additional fonts with
automatiz that should solve it. i didnt know which one
solved the issue since i in stalled both one by one.

--- ubuntu-in-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
<rvbhute at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm facing peculiar problem - the menu text is not
getting displayed in
> Audacity and XMMS. You can find a screen shot of the
problem here -

<http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=1776402>
- its in the
> second post.
>
> In case it *has* to do something with the IN locale,
have any of you
> faced this problem? Am I missing some library or
package (impossible