[ubuntu-in] Packages for gnome-vfs OBEX module

Onkar Shinde onkarshinde at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 05:44:59 GMT 2006

Hi all,

James Henstridge (https://launchpad.net/people/jamesh) has developed a
gnome-vfs module for obex file transfers on top of a library developed
by Nokia for use in their 770 internet tablets.
Using this module you should be able to browse contents of a bluetooth
devices from nautilus using obex:// in address bar.
Check details http://blogs.gnome.org/view/jamesh/2006/10/20/0

I have tried to package both the library and the module. Check
'Edgy+1' section of https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bluetooth/TODO
Packages are available only for edgy on i386. If anyone would like to
try building these packages on other architecture, let me know I will
provide the source packages.

This is my first try at packaging. So use at your own risk and please
send all feedbacks on the list itself.

Onkar