[ubuntu-in] Edubuntu Request

Peter Hill hill.peter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 04:22:50 GMT 2006

Good Morning,

I am currently volunteering at the Uluru Childrens Home in Tamil Nadu.
Visting from Australia i wish to request assistance from the Ubuntu
India community.

Here at UCH a computer centre has been established for the children.
While we are currently running Mandriva i would like to install
Edubuntu as it has all the right applications for the children
preinstalled.

There is currently only a GPRS internet connection - so downloading
applications or the iso is not really an option.

If anybody could send a copy of the Edubuntu install CD to the below
address the children would appreciate it very much.

Uluru Children's Home (UCH)
Attention: Peter Hill (Volunteer)
No. 1 Kamala Ave
(Off Alamparai Beach Road)