[ubuntu-in] new moderators, Ubuntu-Women [was] Re: Ubuntu-IN mailing list

Baishampayan Ghose b.ghose at gnu.org.in
Tue Mar 14 14:19:21 GMT 2006

Vidya,
I am sorry if I reacted strongly to your mail. I apologise publicly.
This whole discussion is becoming counter-productive ... let's close
this thread here and move on. We have a lot of work to do. As I have
said, you manage the list and rope in whoever you wish to.
I will take care of the other things ... let's close this thread
_here_ itself and move on. These are the early days of Ubuntu-IN, we
can't afford to have such issues early on ...
Regards,
BG

--
Baishampayan Ghose