[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu-IN mailing list

|| vid || svaksha at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 04:30:36 GMT 2006

Hello Everybody,

We are happy to announce that the Ubuntu-IN mailing list [0] has been created.

This list is meant for all Ubuntu users, volunteers, developers and
anyone wishing to involve themselves in the Ubuntu Indian LoCo [1]
community.

We encourage every Ubuntu user in India to use this space to discuss,
ask questions and share their ideas for new projects with us or
contribute to
existing technical projects as per interest.

Do join, to help us create a vibrant and helpful community and feel
free to create more visibility by spreading some Ubuntu cheer around
:-)

Have a nice day !

cheers,
|| vid ||