[ubuntu-in] Help:-Upgrade to Dapper From Breezy

Gaurav Mishra gauravtechie at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 07:13:17 BST 2006

If you have Broadband Connection , Then You can Do it easily by Update
manager, Or alternatively you can use alternate CD available on
cdimage.ubuntu.com.

This would Help https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DapperUpgrades

On 7/15/06, Mayank Garg <Mayank.Garg at tatatel.co.in> wrote:

> Dear Friends
>
> Does any body has updated his pc to Dapper from Breezy?
>
> Please tell me the detailed procedure for that.
>
> Previously I have tried to Upgrade My Hoary PC to Breezy using Install CD
> but could not succeed.
>

> DISCLAIMER:
> The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is
> confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake
> please notify the sender by return e-mail and permanently delete this
> message and any attachments from your system. Any dissemination, use,
> review, distribution, printing or copying of this message in whole or in
> part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to
> change.TATATELESERVICES LTD. (including its group companies) shall not be
> liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information
> contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage
> to your system. TATA TELESERVICES LTD. (or its group companies) does not
> guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor
> that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.

"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i
can crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"
Linux User #348873
http://rockybhai.blogspot.com