[ubuntu-in] (no subject)

Pradeep Varadarajan pradeep.vjn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 17:20:35 BST 2006

Hello,
You can order free ubuntu linux CDs from  https://shipit.ubuntu.com.
There is no license for ubuntu linux. It's completely free.

About your wifi: If you have not bought your wifi equipment already, do buy
stuff which already
works<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WifiDocs/WirelessCardsSupported>
 out of the box:
Otherwise you may have to mess with configuration to get it working.

Eitherway, please let the list know where you are from. Maybe someone from
your locality might be able to help.

Thanks and good luck